Taking Advantage of Research.
When starting a new project research is the upmost important part of creating the design. With out research we have nothing. This article will help you understand how Branding Effects handles this situation in the real world.
Research: diligent and systematic inquiry or investigation into a subjectin order to discover
or revise facts, theories, applications,etc.: recent research in medicine.a particular instance or piece of research.
( Dictionary.com )
Digging into the brand.
General Product Overview
- What kind of product is this?
- What is the color of the product?
- What does this product actually do?
- What benefits does this product have?
- Who uses this product? Why?
- What are the dimensions of the product?
- Product category.
Competition of the product
- Who are the competitors?
- Where are their products located? Retail or the environment.
- What does the competitors packaging look like? Consist of?
- Do the competitors have a strong position in the market?
- Detailed benefits of the product
- Find a resulting reason why your product is better than the competition
- Clever approach
- Does the product work well?
- Potential success of product.
- The product is geared to what kind of people?
- Does the product single out a geographical location?
- Size and dimensions of the product.
- Texture or Finishing
- Investigate color
- Keep colors within the brand
- Formulate a cohesive color scheme within the brand
- Investigate design structure and shapes
- Conclude an over feeling of the brand or product
Using this guideline will conclude a creative brief on the over all product or brand. All the questions above are vital to a successful project. After receiving a quote for your project, you will be asked to either fill one of these outlines out online here on our web site or sit down in person with a Branding Effects Account Representative. Filling out a Branding Effects outline really makes the difference. Take the time do to so.