Category Archives: Redesign
Introduction to Redesign
Certain things need to take place in order to start the process of redesign. There comes a time and place when this should occur and you need to nail this on its head correctly. In the design world you can see different companies doing this all the time. One of the most recognizable is the Frito Lay company. They usually have one of their snack products on the market for a certain amount of time and when the design starts to wear off they usually spice things up a bit by taking the same exact product and redesigning the packaging. Hence the phrase, “New look! Same Great Taste” This is a great way going about trying to get into the consumers mind and re-introducing the product back into their every day lives. This puts the consumer on edge a bit and makes them think that they should be trying the product again.
Brand Identity and Web Design is where the most of Branding Effects business resides in. There are things to consider when looking into re-designing a web site.
- Is the web site user friendly?
- Can the customer navigate throughout the entire web site with ease and find everything that they are looking for.
- Are you products listed in a fashionable and exciting matter?
- Do your products have detailed information on product description?
- Is the structure of the web site coded correctly?
- Do all links work?
- Links take you to correct pages?
- Spelling errors?
- Do graphics load properly?
- Too much graphics?
- META Data Keywords and Description relate properly to content?
- Safe and Secure
- Secure checkout.
These are just a small fraction of what Branding Effects really dives into when performing a redesign on a web site. Our clients sites meet all the criteria above.